Gobi Manchurian Masala
Kwality Gobi Manchurian Masala is a mix of spices used in preparing all kinds of manchurians like gobi, paneer, mixed vegetable or mushroom.
This product is available in pack sizes of
1. Cut Cauliflower (Gobi) into small pieces. Clean by soaking in hot water for 5 minutes and drain.
2. Take the bigger mix pack and add the required quantity of water. Make a paste with no lumps.
3. Dip Gobi pieces and deep fry in oil on medium flame till golden brown like bajjis/bondas.
4. Heat 25ml oil in a frying pan. Cut onion, garlic, ginger, capsicum into small pieces and fry them in oil till golden brown.
5. Add 1 cup (100ml) water to the smaller mix pack. Add tomato ketchup and heat in the same pan.
6. Put fried Gobi pieces & mix well until water evaporates on high flame.
7. Garnish Gobi Manchurian with coriander leaves and tomato ketchup. Serve hot.
– For better taste you may also add chilli and soya sauce during simmering.
– You can also use this pack to prepare Mixed Vegetable, Babycorn, or Paneer Manchurian.
|Dimensions||8 × 13 × 3 cm|
OUR RATINGS & REVIEWS
Kolkata, West Bengal