includes information that you submit to Kwality via the Website, and information which is accessed by Kwality pursuant to your visit to the website.
a small file placed on your computer by this Website when you either visit, or use certain features of, the Website. A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
- Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, and the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended or substituted;
Pagariya Food products Private Limited a company incorporated in India whose registered office is at PAGARIYA FOOD PRODUCTS PVT LTD,
Plot No. 302 A, Phase – 2, KIADB Industrial area,
Harohalli, Taluka Kanakapura Dist. Ramanagaram – 562112, Karnataka, India.
- User or you
the natural person who accesses the Website
the website that you are currently using, www.kwalityfoods.in, and any sub-domains of this site, unless excluded by their own terms.
Kwality collects data to operate this website. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit an entry (through the general query, media query, newsletter subscription, or such other manner specified on the website).
You can visit www.kwalityfoods.in without telling us who you are. You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information in the Website or microsite account. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline.
- Data Collected
We may collect information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, including:
Contact information: We collect first and last name, email address, mobile number and other similar contact data; and
While registering with, or ordering from www.kwalityfoods.in, you will be required to furnish some information like name – first and last name, address, postal code, e-mail address, mobile number etc. We may also gather information about your access to our website, order history, no. of times you have visited our website and the services/products accessed/purchased by you at our website. This information is used by us to personalize your shopping experience, to process your transactions, deliver your orders, process payment and to make communication regarding your order and/or our products and services. The name, contact number, postal and e-mail address are used by us for contacting you for the fulfilment of your order, sending you information and promotional codes and notifying you about any offer, updates or new service. The information is also used by us staff members/fulfilment partners, who are involved in the completion of your transaction. Apart from personal information, we may also collect non-personally-identifiable information such as, but not limited to, the IP address, the operating system, type of browser, duration of accessing the website, date and time when the website has been accessed. This information is used by us for diagnostics purpose which will help us to identify fraudulent use and also help us to prevent your device from fraud, as well as for analysing the performance of www.kwalityfoods.in
- How we Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically pursuant to your visit to the Website.
- Data shared by You
Kwality may collect your Data in several ways from your use of this Website. For instance:
- when you contact us through the Website (through any form, e-mail address, hyperlink or social media address posted therein);
- when you register with us to receive our products, services and/or newsletters;
- when you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
- when you enter a competition or promotion;
- when you elect to receive any communications (including any newsletter, promotional offers) from us;
- from the information gathered by your visit to our webpages;
- information provided by you (such as for subscribing to our newsletters;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence).
- Data that is Collected Automatically
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address and the way you use and interact with its content.
- Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information (“aggregate data”). Kwality uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of the Website.
- We may collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about them, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
- Our Use of Data
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Kwality and to work on the experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To fulfil the order / delivery / service you have purchased
- improvement of our products or services, as well as of our group entities;
- transmission by email or any other form of communication of marketing materials to you;
- contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email or mail;
- to enable our group entities to reach out to you in relation to their programmes managed by them / products or services offered by them;
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries); and
- to execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
We may use your Data to show you adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
We use data to protect the security and safety of our Website.
- Who we share Data with
- Pagariya Food Products Pvt Ltd controlled affiliates and subsidiaries and other entities within the Pagariya Food products Pvt ltd, to assist them to reach out to you in relation to their programs or campaigns (including marketing and sales) and to process your query / requests;
- our employees, vendors, agents and professional advisors working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy; and
- service-providers who assist in protecting and securing our systems and provide services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as to host your information or to process your information for data profiling and user analysis.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Kwality as a company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We usually do not share other personal Data collected from the Website with any other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or
- We need to operate and maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
- Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail, or telephone as mentioned in this policy.
- Retention of Personal Data
Kwality retains personal Data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- Your Rights
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. Kwality adheres to applicable data protection laws, which if applicable includes the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access – the right to request
- copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or
- that we modify, update or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, please submit a request to us at email@example.com
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
- User Consent
- Billing and payments
- Links to other websites
You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
Purpose: Google Analytics, a tracking technology system gathers information such as browser type, operating system, tracking the number of visitors, how the visitors use the Site and is used on the Websites to track visitor traffic and site performance traffic by collecting anonymous information about the average time spent on the website, the pages viewed and other relevant usage statistics. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. If you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information without identifiable information may be shared with third parties which may be used for site performance and user experience
We may use a third-party platform to send emails to subscribers of our mailing list. The emails that we send may contain dynamic elements such as images, that may be used to ascertain:
- If the email was opened and when
- Type of device used
- Type of operating system used
- Type of browser used
- The screen resolution
- IP address
We use this information to help us build better content and digital experiences for the users. You have an option to unsubscribe to these emails.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time
however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date
and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Posting of information in public areas
The information posted by the users in the public areas such as comment box, or in the online forums of Kwality are free to the access of other person and Kwality has no control over it. Kwality shall not be held responsible for the use of such information by any third party.
You may contact Kwality through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use by Minors
- No liability
- We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User’s Personal Information.
- A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of us and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of us and which we are not able to overcome.
- Agreeing to Terms
- Questions and Feedback
PAGARIYA FOOD PRODUCTS PVT LTD,
Plot No. 302 A, Phase – 2, KIADB Industrial area,
Harohalli, Taluka Kanakapura Dist. Ramanagaram – 562112, Karnataka, India Website: www.kwalityfoods.in