Kwality Chana Masala is an aromatic spice mix that is added to steamed chana or chhole to lend the flavor of the authentic Punjabi dish.
This product is available in pack sizes of:
1. Soak 100g Kabuli chana overnight. Cook and keep aside.
2. Fry 2 chopped onions till golden brown in 3 tbsp of Oil.
3. Add 1 tbsp Kwality coriander power, 1 tsp Kwality chilli powder and 1 tbsp Kwality Chole Masala. Fry for 3 mins on a low flame.
4. Add 1 chopped tomato, 3 slit green chillies and ½ inch finely sliced ginger.
5. Add boiled chana and salt, cook for 5 mins.
6. For added flavour, add ½ tsp Kwality chat masala and Kwality kasuri methi.
|Dimensions||8 × 13 × 3 cm|
OUR RATINGS & REVIEWS
Kolkata, West Bengal