Biryani Pulav Masala
Kwality Biryani Pulav Masala is a powerful mixture of spices that is used in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian biryani and pulav.
This product is available in pack sizes of
1. Parboil 250g Basmati Rice.
2. Fry 3 sliced onions, 1 tsp each ginger-garlic paste in 3 tbsp oil. Add puree of 2 tomatoes, chilly and turmeric powder. Cook till oil separates.
3. Add ½ cup curd and 1½ tbsp Kwality Biryani Pulav Masala. Roast and add 1½ cup cooked vegetable like green peas, carrot, cauliflower and salt.
4. Grease a bowl, spread ½ the rice, add vegetables, and then spread the remaining rice.
5. Pour 2 tbsp ghee, ½ cup milk, cover and heat for 15 mins on low flame.
|Dimensions||8 × 13 × 3 cm|
OUR RATINGS & REVIEWS
Kolkata, West Bengal