With the rise in infection cases all around, the atmosphere is grim and serious. This can easily creep into our lives and disrupt daily functioning. To maintain mental stability at home, we must take all possible precautions and try to stay positive.
– Here are a few ways you can do that –
– Start your day with a nutritious, wholegrain breakfast. The first meal of the day plays an important role in how the rest of the day turns out. With a healthy & delicious breakfast, you can start your morning on a great note.
– Ensure you are consuming a balanced diet of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, carbohydrates, including starches and fiber, protein and healthy fats. These can be derived from fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy, protein foods like beans, nuts, and legumes.
– Cook & have your favourite dishes at home. With Kwality masalas & instant mixes, your comfort food is just a few steps away. The authentic taste & invigorating aroma help boost your mood and may help you feel better.
When you cook, you leave behind your worries for a while and immerse yourself in the play of taste, colour, texture and composition. Many individuals find cooking therapeutic and often use it as a hobby or activity to de-stress and unwind.
– Boost your mood with mood-lifting ingredients.
Dark chocolate – It may act as a source of fuel to your brain
Bananas – Vitamin B6 in them synthesizes feel-good neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin
Oats – High iron content in oats helps battle fatigue, sluggishness, and mood disorders
Beans & lentils – Our favourite dals help boost the production of mood-regulating compounds serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA).
Do remember that taking care of your mental health is an everyday process. If you do your bit to stay mentally active, you can help yourself and others around you. Even if you follow a few steps at a time, it’s important to be committed to staying physically and mentally fit everyday. With good food, a strong support system and the right outlook, we can all get through this time together. Let’s vow to take care of ourselves!
Order Kwality cereals from