Kwality Jaljeera is a great appetizer and drink that quenches thirst. It aids indigestion and gives a tangy taste when added to fruits juices, soups, salads, wafers, and popcorn.
This product is available in pack sizes of
Add Kwality Jaljira to a glass of water, stir with spoon. Sugar can be added if desired.
– Use Jaljira with fruits, fruit juices, sugarcane juice, tomato soup, salad, egg, meat, pulao, tikka, and make them digestive and appetizing.
– Use of Jaljira in summer affords relief.
– It can also be added to sauce of tomato, coriander, pudina, etc. to develop the taste and make them appetizing.
– Addition of Jaljira to fried preparation (Dal-moth, chiwda, boondi, fried pulses, all types of wafers, popcorn etc.) enhances its taste and makes it digestive.
– You can also prepare Pani (for panipuri) or masala soda with this natural spicy digestive.
– Never use copper, brass, nickel and German silver pots for Jaljeera.
– Transfer the contents of the Jaljeera masala to an airtight plastic container & keep in a cool place.
5 to 10gms at a time with full glass of water. Jalijira can be taken before & after meals or when desired.
|Dimensions||8 × 13 × 3 cm|
OUR RATINGS & REVIEWS
Kolkata, West Bengal